5 January 2014

REVIEW: Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Super Volume mascara!

£10.00 Buy here
When it comes to my eyelashes, volume is the main thing I want and I have tried many mascaras which continually let me down in this department, yes, some of them do make my lashes look nice, but just not in the way I want. This mascara, however, is different. It has a bristle brush, which I love as I have never really been a fan of plastic mascara wands, I just don't think they do much for me.The wand is quite big and seems to pick up just the right amount of product to build volume but not clump up your lashes. I also really like the actual formula of this mascara, it's very black and isn't too wet or too dry and it doesn't leave that hard, sort of crispy feeling on my lashes.


The only real downside I can see with this mascara is that as with most big mascara wands, you do have to be careful if you are planning on applying this to the lower lashes, as it could potentially make quite a mess. It costs £10.00 which I feel is about average for a decent drugstore mascara (I've actually seen drugstore mascaras costing up to £15.00!!). I also have the feeling this may replace my Maybelline Falsies mascara when that runs out as I really do love this thing!

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I don't mean to be annoying, but I put so much effort into this post and it has the least amount of views out all of them!!! Don't suppose you could help me spread the word and get seen? :)
    http://basicallykellyblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/hogwarts-experience.html

    ReplyDelete