13 January 2014

A little trip away!

This isn't a beauty related post, but I did promise the occasional lifestyle post, so here's the first.
So recently at uni I had to do a presentation and I'm not going to lie, I was really scared about doing it, I have suffered from social anxiety disorder for years now and the thought of doing anything in front of an audience honestly terrifies me. To give me a bit more of an incentive to actually turn up and get it over with, and to celebrate my 19th birthday, my boyfriend booked us a little weekend away to the countryside, and I had the best time there, we stayed in a little cottage and the view was absolutely amazing. I don't think I've been anywhere so beautiful in my entire life. I took some photos whilst we were there that I thought I would share just a few of my favourites with you, although they don't really do the views much justice.


These were the best photos my boyfriend took, the rest were a bit dark or blurry, but it was really lovely there and I wish we had taken more pictures. It was nice to spend some time with him not really doing anything as uni has been taking up a lot of my time recently and so a little break was much appreciated!       

2 comments:

  1. these are lovely photographs! your boyfriend did well:-) well done for doing the presentation, I suffer from anxiety too so I understand the struggle x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm really glad I did it, I felt really good afterwards! :)

      Delete