4 January 2014

Everyday makeup routine!

So I already uploaded this but so of the links weren't working properly for me so here it is again, I apologise and hopefully everything works this time.
FACE: To begin I use Maybelline's Fit Me foundation in 110 (Buy here), it is too dark for me but has a light coverage so I can just about work with it. To give my skin a bit of a glow I mix the So Susan Water-based Pure luminizer (Buy here). To apply foundation I use the Real Techniques Expert Face Brush (Buy here)
After foundation I use Harmony blush by MAC to contour (Buy here) and then powder with Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder (Buy here). To apply this I use the Clinique powder brush (Buy here).

EYES: As a base for my eyeshadow I use Chanel's Illusion D'ombre eyeshadow (Buy here) all over my eyelid. I then use the shimmery dark brown from the Sleek Au Naturel palette (Buy here) along the lash line, I apply this with the MAC 239 Brush (Buy here) and blend it out with the MAC 217 Brush (Buy here). The mascara I'm using at the moment is Maybelline's The Falsies (Buy here).
For my eyebrows I just use the ELF Studio Eyebrow Kit in ash (Buy here) and then some MAC Brow Set in clear (Buy here).

LIPS: I use Dior Creme de Rose lip balm to moisturise my lips (Buy here) before applying a Tom Ford lipstick in the shade Flamingo (Buy here).

No comments:

Post a Comment