31 December 2013

December favourites!


1. La Roche-Posay Effaclar Duo: £13 Buy here
This is absolutely incredible, my skin tends to be prone to blemishes and breakouts, and within one use of this I did notice that the size and redness of some of my blemishes had decreased! I use this every morning and night and I don't know what I would do without it. I don't find it at all drying on the skin and I also find that it provides a good base for makeup if I don't feel like using a primer as it is not greasy or sticky once applied. I will definitely be buying more of these!





2. Real Techniques Expert Face brush: £9.99 Buy here
I recently bought this brush and I have to say, it makes foundation go on beautifully. I noticed that even sheer coverage foundations make my face look amazing with this brush. The bristles are very soft and dense and so it is able to buff the foundation into your face so well. This is definitely my new favourite foundation brush!



3. Becca sheer tint lip colour in the shade Milla: £22 Buy here
This is a product that I would normally never go for, simply because it is so expensive for what it is. It has the pigmentation of a lip balm and, if I'm honest, I don't think a lighter shade would show up much at all. On the lips it feels lovely yet I wouldn't really say it is moisturising, just really light. In the tube it looks like a very dark berry colour, which for some people, may be a bit scary. However, on the lips it is the perfect autumn/winter colour which I feel would be flattering on all skin colours. I myself am very fair and this is in no way too dark for me. I believe these are available from Fragrance Direct for £3.99 here. I've already ordered several more from there as the saving is amazing.


4. Lush Snow Fairy shower gel Buy here
This one, sadly, is only available to buy at Christmas time, and, as far as I'm aware, is longer available to buy online. It has a lovely sweet candy smell and has a very subtle shimmer to it. The scent lingers on the skin after taking a shower but is not too strong - even my boyfriend said he liked the smell of this. I highly recommend getting this next Christmas!




5. L'Oreal infallible eyeshadow in the shade Flashback Silver: £6.99 Buy here
This eyeshadow has such a soft creamy texture, and it is so pigmented. I have the shade Flashback Silver, which is not as silvery as you might think, and is in fact, a very pretty colour for an everyday smoky eye, I have been using this in the crease of my eye with just a light, neutral colour all over the lid and I really like the way it looks. Of course this eyeshadow could also be used to create a look more suitable for evening. It stays put all day without fading or creasing and is just so easy to use. I really love this eyeshadow!





Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment